17 August 2005

It's nearly 11 p.m.

Okay, he's not of my flesh. He's not even of my species, but damn when that f*&#in' cat decides to have a night on the town, I worry. This is why I never had kids...I had enough babysitting/caretaking my younger siblings...and I was pissed at them when they decided to act up...breaks my ever-lovin' heart .... now you know why I have an evil twin...she can be cynical, I'll lay awake at night. I don't even care that he actually has a more active and exciting social life than I do, I just want him to call, say he's going to be out late, or at least text message me...damn, what does a cat-mom have to do? The frightening thing is that I'm married, this little s*&t is not my only concern. Pathetic really. Henley, where the heck are you? Listen Desperado, I'm not leavin' the light on for you...of course, you're able to see in the dark so that's not a big threat. HENLEY? Here, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty.......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! yeah, the goofball showed up at 8:freakin' 30 this morning, all lovey-dovey and ready to just hang out. I'm sure he had a wild, nearly full moon night last night...in the meantime, I kept getting up every hour on the hour, checking the backyard to see if he wanted in...when I got up at 7:30 and he wasn't around, I was convinced he'd met Wile Coyote and I wasn't going to be seeing him again... DOH!

Unknown said...

Oh, yay! I'm so glad he's back. I was worried too... :(

kris said...

We MIGHT be the same person. :)

Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Kris, twin sisters of different mothers I'm thinkin'....

kris said...

On another note, I just wanted to extend a huge THANKS to you. (Wish I could do so personally.) You are, without a doubt, the most supportive person in the blogosphere.