13 July 2007

Blotto Blogging


1. Don't drink and blog or I'll wake up at 4 in the morning and not be able to go back to sleep.

2. When I'm pissed off, look at the reason behind the anger. If it's embarrassment, don't write about it on a blog.

3. My parents and only a few random close friends read this blog - now they also share in this private little tidbit that I somehw believed was just between me and the ex.

4. I don't have to ever see any of these people again and if any of them comment on any of it or mention either of these entries I can actually decide to cut them off socially.
5. I am not allowed to delete either of these entries, just like I wouldn't be able to "unsend" a "drunk email" in order to more fully appreciate the moment.
6. Don't drink and blog or I'll have to get up at 6 in the morning to make amends.

7. Don't share anything with a spouse that I won't want them to tell their girlfriend after I'm gone.

8. Assure my parents that the palamino had nothing to do with delusions of being Catherine the Great - it wasn't that dream.

9. Vow to somehow live this down.

10. Don't drink and blog.

No comments: